Traveling in our RV is such a marvelous way to see the country. Although we occasionally take a vacation and fly off somewhere. Enjoy our trips with us!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Art fun
This is a project I had a fun time doing. I painted three barstools, with grapes, pears and apples. I love this picture! My sister painted this for me, I only had to get new bedding and paint the walls but it was worth it. Thanks sis!
love your stools and your sister's picture is wonderful too. I did not understand about the bedding and paint. love and miss you, laura ps very happy to have the carters and gail n bob over for a visit at the same time. i am so excited i can hardly wait.
also going to detroit for 2 weeks to visit with diane billbury. bye, laura
Hi we are Jim and Diane. We couldn't wait to retire in Jan. 2002 we sold everything and hopped in our RV to start a new way of life. We never had an adjustment problem with retirement just took right to it. Only thing we can say to anyone is DO IT.
1 comment:
love your stools and your sister's picture is wonderful too. I did not understand about the bedding and paint.
love and miss you, laura
ps very happy to have the carters and gail n bob over for a visit at the same time. i am so excited i can hardly wait.
also going to detroit for 2 weeks to visit with diane billbury.
bye, laura
Post a Comment