This is the big finale. The Mardi Gras Day! We got up early, packed our lunches, our gear(umbrellas, jackets, hats, water, ) for whatever the weather might bring us. Luckily it was a nice day. Lafayette has three parades almost back to back. I have to say I knew we would have fun here but it has exceeded my expectations!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Mardi Gras Day
This is the big finale. The Mardi Gras Day! We got up early, packed our lunches, our gear(umbrellas, jackets, hats, water, ) for whatever the weather might bring us. Luckily it was a nice day. Lafayette has three parades almost back to back. I have to say I knew we would have fun here but it has exceeded my expectations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you finally got to do this - you have talked about it for a long time. Looks like it was everything you hoped for! Great photos.
Hugs,
Laurie and Odel
Hey Diane and Jim...greetings from Venice, Italy...seeing and reading this brings back wonderful and fond memories of Mardi Gras at Betty's 4 or 5 years agao....we loved it and being there... check out the photos on my website to see "carnevale" here in Venice...see you soon Jil
Post a Comment