Family, sunshine, food, fun!
Finally got in the pool for some foot therapy.
Daughter Denise with husband Dennis. Have to thank him for all the work he did around the house. He was a big help.
The guys playing in the pool. Grandson Alex, son-in-law Dennis with Jim
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I finally heard from Laura, when we saw them at our mini-rang in Spokane a week ago last Friday, what happened to you. Did I hear that right, you broke your ankle playing pickleball??? My goodness, you are going to have to be more careful! How long do you have to keep your boot on? Hope you get to take it off soon, I know what you're going through...
Hugs, Sharon & Ron
Great Photos! Will have to see your place someday. Bea and I are in Moscow Id. in My Moms Driveway helping her with Chemo Treatments and Maybe we can make your Minirang. Have a great summer! Hugz,Ken and Bea!
Isn't life great even with a messed up ankle. You are doing better someone told me can't remember who.
Miss you but loving being on the road and we are going to be here in Michigan for one month. Great weather love it here....
XOXOXOXO Laura
Post a Comment