Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seattle Visit

It's been awhile since I've blogged. We arrived back to Seattle last month, visited with all our kids before heading over the mountains to our place in Manson Wa. We love our place and have such great neighbors, Jim and I both arrived back home injured, me on crutches and Jim with such pain in his shoulder he couldn't use his left arm for carrying. Some of our neighbors took one look at the pathetic sight of us trying to unload our trailer they took over unpacked the stuff and put in away. Wow!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ourbusandus said...

Diane, why are you on crutches and Jim in such pain with his shoulder? You need to rest up! Wish we could join you for your 'rang, but, we will be headed east by that time...right now we're in southeastern Washington along the Snake River, on Tuesday, we'll be headed to Spokane...

Hugs, Sharon & Ron

Laurie and Odel said...

I'm with Sharon... what's the story on your injuries?? Hooray for good neighbors!

Safe travels, Laurie and Odel