Nancy, Carol and I worked together for many years. When Nancy and her husband retired they moved to Big River CA. which is on the border of AZ.
Carol and her husband Tom still live in WA., each year they take their RV to come south stopping to visit at Nancy's. If possible we try to be there too.
Over the last 8 years we have had several great get togethers. In this picture we were sitting down to a great turkey dinner Nancy made. It was like a holiday!
It was also Tom's 65th Birthday! We were pleased we could share it with him.
We always take a picture of the three of us together. Sometimes I think I'll compare to the past pictures. Then that thought just goes away. Do I really want to see evidence of aging? NO! We much prefer to think we look the same as 20 years ago. From left to right me, Nancy, Carol.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment