
I have had such an exciting winter taking art lessons. In December I took watercolors from Marin Waddell
The Cactus is my own composition.

This watercolor I did copy from a known artist.

This palette knife painting done in Acrylics was done in a workshop.
So so much fun.

I started oil painting in Jan. with Lois Fox and love it.
My first painting.

Forgotten Mexican window

Mexican fruit stand

Lisbon laundry

This is a palette knife painting. It is on a 2x3 ft canvas.

Done in Acrylics

Palette knife oil

The wall Mural I painted in the bathroom

Oil done at a workshop.
A workshop is when an artist gives a lesson to many painters at the same time. This was a 2 day workshop, with 17 painters.

Red door.
1 comment:
Hi Diane: Just catching up on some of my blog reading and saw your artwork. They are just beautiful. You are very talented! I just wanted to add my compliments.
Nice to see you two again,
Nancy Hurley
Post a Comment